Monday, June 25, 2012

Cub Scout Fishing Derby

For fathers day we started off the day at our cub scout pack fishing derby. It was fun to see all the kids catching fish and just having a fun time. D loves to fish and really liked it when he caught his first fish on his very own!! I really enjoy our pack, it is very very family friendly!! They realize that we all have kids and that to have a very good turnout for the events that are planned we have to include all involved, which means little brothers and sisters. That is such a releaf to me! As I want Mike to be involved for D's sake, cause you know cub scouts is for boys! And I am an assistant leader so I really need to be at as many events as I can.............that leaves me bringing all my kids..........which is awsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment